You know what's gross? Soggy dollar bills in your jersey pocket. Know what's really dangerous? Riding without your emergency cash, credit card, and identification. Know what sucks? A wallet taking up a bunch of space in your limited jersey pocket. So we solved all three! You're welcome!
Using DuPont™ Tyvek® Material and some absolutely amazing origami skills, we present the world a water-resistant, low profile, tear-proof wallet that's as thin as it is sexy. The Dispatch Strongbox features our Cycling Life pattern, folds down to nothing but holds more than everything you could ask for on your ride. Keeping your cash dry, your credit card and ID from sticking together with back sweat (we said it!) and designed to last for as many rides as you think you have in you.
Dispatch Strongbox Jersey Wallet
- Be Prepared For The Coffee Stop
- Carry ID & Credit Card & Cash (We fit 3 Credit Cards & an ID because that's the way we roll.)
- Low Profile & Slips Easily Into Jersey Pockets
- RFID Protection to Foil (pun intended) Evil A-holes Trying to Rip Off Your KOMs
- 2 Card Slots & Cash Stash
- Measures approximately 3.375" wide by 4.75" long when laid flat (or 2.375" when folded) Small as can be.
- The Thinnest Folding Wallet We Know Of
- 2019 Edition Features Our Cycling Life Pattern
- 2020 Edition Features Our Dispatch Seuss Camo Pattern
- Made with DuPont™ Tyvek® Material
I would definitely buy it again
Very convenient for taking just a few necessities. Looks cool and functions even better. Holding up well so far. We ride every day but I probably carry it half the time. I’m just glad I haven’t lost it yet. It’s very light and would be easy to miss if it fell out of a pocket, but that is the design so just be careful with placement before the ride. Takes up almost no space in a saddle bag or pocket. I’d recommend this product to others.
It’s great to hold the basics and keep it real. The design is gnarly. Fits all that I need and love that fact it’s made out of tyvek and RFI blocking as well. Super dope Dispatch!!
Nice construction but should atleast be dollar size when open