Relax, today you ride in style! Because Safety is Third!
What better way to show the world your passion than with our Dispatch Custom Cycling Components Cycling Life patterned gloves?
We worked in collaboration with Handup Gloves, so you know they are sweet. These awesome gloves are designed specifically for cyclists who want to make a statement while riding.
Perfect for ripping downhill on a mountain bike or riding through town to grab a cold one at your local brewery. These gloves are sure to set you apart from anything else on two wheels.
We know cycling can be an evil mistress and our Cycling Life pattern pays respect to her. Featuring our custom icon pattern of hell on wheels, spiked pedals, flaming saddles, and chains--all with an edge.
We made this pattern in defiance to the old guard who were unabashedly attempting to keep all cyclists in a homogeneous box of pink and yellow lycra. Chained in the shackles of soft cycling stereotypes.
Rejoice, for the shackles have been forever broken with these limited edition gloves.
ABOUT THE GLOVES:
We create quality gloves at a great price because face it, you're just going to get them dirty anyway. Our gloves are equipped with:
- This is a Limited edition run made in collaboration with Handup Gloves
- Handup Gloves FULLTOUCH technology is seamless touchscreen capabilities woven throughout entire palm, so no more trying to touch your phone "just right" to get that trailside picture
- 4-way stretch, lightweight mesh on the back of the hand
- Stretch cuff to easily pull gloves on and off without fumbling for a Velcro strap
- Durable, single layer Clarino leather palm for maximum bike feel and no extra material bunching up
- Laser-cut ventilation holes on palm for breathability
- Silicone printed graphics on the palms for extra grip so you'll never drop that frosty beverage or muddy handlebars
- HUGE towel sweat cloth on the thumb for wiping away your dirt-stache or foamy upper lip
Great gloves. They seemed a little too tight at first but loosened up a little and feel great. My wife want's to know what is first and second if safety is third? I told her fun is first, adventure second and safety sort of an afterthought. She wasn't pleased and I don't care.
Thank you Dispatch. You've got customer in me.