We put the bucks in t-shirt!
Following up on our Dispatch Gargoyle print, this is the second of the three part series we're releasing. These shirts are all quality and no profit!
We wanted something everyone could feel like a million bucks when wearing it and we nailed it. Featuring our gargoyle banner logo, custom hip tag and care instructions custom crafted by us. Limited supply available so don't mess around if you want one.
Do the clicking thing and we'll have it to you in a minute.
A succubus is a fiend in female form, (shall we say, for instance, a bicycle you can’t stop obsessing about), that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men. Dispatch folklore holds that repeated activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even death. But that still beats any day stuck indoors.
Dispatch Succubus T-Shirt
- Bella Canvas 3413 Unisex T-Shirt
- 50% poly, 25% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon, 40 single 3.8 oz.
- See Sizing Chart for Suggested Fit
- Use Care When Wearing - Known Issues Include Feeling Like a Badass. Which you are. Of course. Everyone knows that.
- Seen our Gargoyle tee yet? You should.
The shirt is high quality, soft and not clingy like some soft tees get. I love the succubus logo she peaks out of zip ups luring on lookers to ask me about dispatch and/or cycling.