You know what's gross? Soggy dollar bills in your jersey pocket. Know what's really dangerous? Riding without your emergency cash, credit card, and identification. Know what sucks? A wallet taking up a bunch of space in your limited jersey pocket. So we solved all three! You're welcome!
Using DuPont™ Tyvek® Material and some absolutely amazing origami skills, we present the world a water-resistant, low profile, tear-proof wallet that's as thin as it is sexy. The Dispatch Strongbox features our Cycling Life pattern, folds down to nothing but holds more than everything you could ask for on your ride. Keeping your cash dry, your credit card and ID from sticking together with back sweat (we said it!) and designed to last for as many rides as you think you have in you.
Dispatch Strongbox Jersey Wallet
- Be Prepared For The Coffee Stop
- Carry ID & Credit Card & Cash (We fit 3 Credit Cards & an ID because that's the way we roll.)
- Low Profile & Slips Easily Into Jersey Pockets
- RFID Protection to Foil (pun intended) Evil A-holes Trying to Rip Off Your KOMs
- 2 Card Slots & Cash Stash
- Measures approximately 3.375" wide by 4.75" long when laid flat (or 2.375" when folded) Small as can be.
- The Thinnest Folding Wallet We Know Of
- Original Edition Features Our Cycling Life Pattern
- Camo Edition Features Our Dispatch Seuss Camo Pattern
- Made with DuPont™ Tyvek® Material
Great build, great look. This jersey wallet is exactly what I need when I head out on a long ride and I'm looking to travel light and compact. Keep up the great work!
Strongbox Jersey Wallet - Super Thin Tyvek Wallet
I have been using this wallet for about a year. At first it was just as a mtb, hike, outdoor wallet but quickly turned into my everyday wallet. Over time I slowly gathered more in it and it has still held up great. I was coming back to order another one (only because I stretched this one out and am looking to go minimalist again) and decided to leave a review. Awesome product, awesome service.
Have been looking for an RFID blocking card wallet for a while, mountain bike, hike, snowboard often and it’s nice to be able to carry a little cash and a few cards without having a brick in my pocket. And coolest thing for me was Dispatch being a local company, Brian reached out after my order, will keep supporting!
Thinner than I thought but perfect for traveling light.
It's more durable than expected also, seems like it will last a long time.