You know what's gross? Soggy dollar bills in your jersey pocket. Know what's really dangerous? Riding without your emergency cash, credit card, and identification. Know what sucks? A wallet taking up a bunch of space in your limited jersey pocket. So we solved all three! You're welcome!
Using DuPont™ Tyvek® Material and some absolutely amazing origami skills, we present the world a water-resistant, low profile, tear-proof wallet that's as thin as it is sexy. The Dispatch Strongbox features our Cycling Life pattern, folds down to nothing but holds more than everything you could ask for on your ride. Keeping your cash dry, your credit card and ID from sticking together with back sweat (we said it!) and designed to last for as many rides as you think you have in you.
Dispatch Strongbox Jersey Wallet
- Be Prepared For The Coffee Stop
- Carry ID & Credit Card & Cash (We fit 3 Credit Cards & an ID because that's the way we roll.)
- Low Profile & Slips Easily Into Jersey Pockets
- RFID Protection to Foil (pun intended) Evil A-holes Trying to Rip Off Your KOMs
- 2 Card Slots & Cash Stash
- The Thinnest Folding Wallet We Know Of
- 2019 Edition Features Our Cycling Life Pattern
- 2020 Edition Features Our Dispatch Seuss Camo Pattern
- Made with DuPont™ Tyvek® Material
It’s pretty nice honestly. Big enough to fill will the bare essentials but small enough to forget that it’s in your pocket which sounds weird, but that just means that it’s not cumbersome. Pretty dope imo
It feels like wax paper which makes sense. Great little front pocket wallet. Can hold about 3 to 4 cards and some cash.
This wallet is exactly what I wanted. New to riding and feared losing essentials if stored in a plastic bag and I didn’t want to carry my entire wallet with me. This is perfect.
Does what it says. I use it all the time. Also when I go out not on the bike and want to keep a slim profile. My wife has "borrowed" it when she's trying to keep it simple.
I bought this as a gift for my husband last year. It is the only wallet he uses. He bike commutes to work everyday, 25 miles and works in a dirty metal shop all day. I cannot believe that this wallet still has life left in it after almost a year. I will definitely be buying him another one for his birthday next month!