We took our Seuss Camo pattern, mixed it up a little, and came up with four amazing prints for our cycling neck gaiter. Call it a buff, gaiter, facemask, whatever you want.
We call it amazing and one of a kind!
Keep spring and summer bugs out of your grill and just enough neck protection in the winter to keep the blood pumping.
Created in four different prints inspired by urban scenes we captured in photographs and then color-matched those images to create our newest neck gaiters.
Take your pick or take all four prints. These are a limited run of 25 of each print for now.
- Single ply, 100% polyester
- Designed to slip over your head and onto your neck.
- Stretches easily for big heads but stays tight on all shapes and sizes.
- Pull up the buff when you want to use it to cover your mouth and nose.
- Pull it up higher in windy conditions to keep the sun off and flying debris out of your ears.
- Pour some water on it and the gaiter keeps you cool while underway.
- Custom Dispatch hem tag.
- One size fits all
A gift for my partner, he loved it.
The pics here do this thing no justice, the colors are so bright in person. Great product, great packaging, great, great, great!
Not to hot, not too cool. Perfect for early spring in Alaska. Quality is excellent. And of course, it matches my equally excellent jersey.
if you're gonna wear a face covering, may as well wear one that looks awesome. And it'll still be useful in the winter, when all this nonsense is done! 🤞🏼
Great product. Great quality. Not too hot not too cool.